Learning in Québec

My photo
I'm someone who began learning French when I was 53. I took a BA in French at 60 but wasn't happy with my level of comprehension (though I read very well). So, having really become comfortable with Spanish only by living on the Mexican border, I'm spending more time in Québec and near the border of Quebec, in Vermont, to see if I can do that here with French. I want to encourage others to do the same.

Monday 18 July 2016

Une fois magnifique -- a really ducky visit.




Une famille des canards viennent de la rivière Cap Rouge pour faire visite chez mon amie.












So here is a mama duck and ducklings going back down to the Rivière du Cap Rouge. 
Like me, they had a wonderful time Chez Io, but the time to leave comes too soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!