Learning in Québec

My photo
I'm someone who began learning French when I was 53. I took a BA in French at 60 but wasn't happy with my level of comprehension (though I read very well). So, having really become comfortable with Spanish only by living on the Mexican border, I'm spending more time in Québec and near the border of Quebec, in Vermont, to see if I can do that here with French. I want to encourage others to do the same.

Friday 6 December 2019

Leonard Partout for me and you ... apaisant intérieurement ...

Leonard everywhere for everybody. 
This photo taken by Iolande Jolicoeur, resident of Quebec City,
though of course this mural is in Montreal.

Leonard partout pour tout le monde.
Cette photo prise par Iolande Jolicoeur, résidente de Québec, bien que cette murale soit bien sûr à Montréal.


Elle écrit:  ...quand j’ai pris la photo, there is
a lot of persons who are there.......
l’image est tellement placée
très haute....on oublie le traffic.....
apaisant intérieurement....
it was at this moment when somebody told me
about this excellent exhibition au musée ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!