Learning in Québec

My photo
I'm someone who began learning French when I was 53. I took a BA in French at 60 but wasn't happy with my level of comprehension (though I read very well). So, having really become comfortable with Spanish only by living on the Mexican border, I'm spending more time in Québec and near the border of Quebec, in Vermont, to see if I can do that here with French. I want to encourage others to do the same.

Tuesday 9 November 2021

Let Them Cross

Sylvia Manning at Brownsville-Matamoros border with Witness at the Border protest in 2019.

 

1 comment:

  1. I successfully set up my restaurant business through the help of a Public Loan Company which granted me a loan of 350k at 3% rate in return, I'm paying monthly and it's been going so well working with them.
    Anyone looking for a loan to start up or expand their businesses should contact mr pedroloanss@gmail.com or whatsapp number +1-863-231-0632 on how to apply.
    GoodLuck.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!