Learning in Québec

My photo
I'm someone who began learning French when I was 53. I took a BA in French at 60 but wasn't happy with my level of comprehension (though I read very well). So, having really become comfortable with Spanish only by living on the Mexican border, I'm spending more time in Québec and near the border of Quebec, in Vermont, to see if I can do that here with French. I want to encourage others to do the same.

Thursday 24 September 2015

Ici encore une fois

Surtout, le temps a été donné a la traduction de poèmes par René Leynaud.  Monique Laforce a rédigé les poèmes que J'ai tradui avant cette visite.

Il est très, très belle ici ce septembre.  Les arbres ne sont pas changés mais neanmoins il est très belle.

Je suis dans la bibliotheque St. Matthew dans la rue St. Jean.  Encore superb.


Je mets une photo des arbres près le musée de beaux arts quand les arbres ont étés déja colorés.  Cette photo est de 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!