Learning in Québec

My photo
I'm someone who began learning French when I was 53. I took a BA in French at 60 but wasn't happy with my level of comprehension (though I read very well). So, having really become comfortable with Spanish only by living on the Mexican border, I'm spending more time in Québec and near the border of Quebec, in Vermont, to see if I can do that here with French. I want to encourage others to do the same.

Friday 17 August 2018

Voir, La Reine de Soul


Une amie de la ville envoit cet annonce ci-dessous après la morte de Aretha Franklin, de la publication Voir en ligne:


https://voir.ca/nouvelles/actualite-musicale/2018/08/16/aretha-franklin-seteint/?utm_campaign=2018-08-16+-+Aretha+Franklin+s%E2%80%99%C3%A9teint&utm_source=Infolettre+quotidenne&utm_medium=front


parti(e)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!