Learning in Québec

My photo
I'm someone who began learning French when I was 53. I took a BA in French at 60 but wasn't happy with my level of comprehension (though I read very well). So, having really become comfortable with Spanish only by living on the Mexican border, I'm spending more time in Québec and near the border of Quebec, in Vermont, to see if I can do that here with French. I want to encourage others to do the same.

Wednesday 4 November 2015

Nous avons perdu une amie.

On Sunday in Derby Line Vermont at the First Universalist Parish, a UU congregation, I was able to light a candle and speak of the demise of Andrée Galipeau, dear friend of Iolande Jolicoeur, of Quebec City.  Here they are, with Monique Laforce, last year.  Andrée is in blue.  We are blue, too, for losing her. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!